MASSAGE & BODY RECOVERY
Massage Defination: mas·sage/məˈsäZH,məˈsäj/
the act or art of treating the body by rubbing, kneading, patting, orthe like, to stimulate circulation, increase suppleness, relieve tension or pain.
Types of Massage:
There are several types of massage, for this purpose we have four fundamental categories:
- Sports massage.Geared toward people involved in sport activities to help prevent or treat injuries. Used to keep the athletic fresh and energized throughout there training.
- Swedish massage.This is a gentle form of relaxation massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration and tapping to help relax and energize you.
- Deep massage.This massage technique uses slower, more-forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries.
- Trigger point massage.This massage focuses on areas of tight muscle fibers that can form in your muscles after injuries or overuse. Very ideal for the athletics and for individuals who have trained for a long period of time throughout there life.
The goal of a massage is to enhance a person’s overall health and well- being. People seek massage for a variety of reasons. To rehabilitate injuries, reduce stress and anxiety in there every day busy life or to simply relax.
In today’s world you can now use easy-to-use device designed to massage muscle tissue to give yourself a massage. A great way to release muscle tightness, reduce tension and pain in soft tissue. Also, to reduce muscle soreness and relieve trigger points.
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
Studies of the benefits of massage demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension. While more research is always needed to confirm the benefits of massage, here are some great benefits of treating yourself to a massage ora self-guided massage.
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
Types of Equipment for Aqua Fitness:
SIL FITNESS is pleased to offer you a variety of easy-to-use device designed to massage muscle tissue to give yourself a massage or to use on your clients if you are a personal trainer or a certified professional in massage therapy.
The Spiky massage ball which fits comfortably in your hands provides a fast and convenient body massage. Helps relieve tension and promotes circulation for overall great feeling. The Stick provides increase circulation to muscle fibers before exercising and disperses lactic acid after workouts and diffuses muscle stiffness and knots. Also available in three different sizes. Myro-Rollers are another great way to provide spinal alignment and target different pressure points. You cannot forget one of the most popular forms of relief today are Foam Rollers which come in various sizes and texture forms now for the everyday fitness enthusiam and athletic.
If you have any questions you can feel free to call our friendly Customer Service Dept at 800-824-9652 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If not a PCP member already for savings up to 25% on each and every product we offer sign up now and save…
Web content composed with the free online HTML editor toolkit. Please subscribe for a license to stop adding links to the edited documents.